• Announcements

• Celestia

Nightmare Night Raffle   09/29/2017

Greetings Everypony, This October is the run up to Nightmare Night. For the community I shall be holding a raffle which would bring in such fun.  To join in the festivities I will give the community a few ways to gain entry into the raffle: -Change your discord avatar to one of your character in costume, with a username to match. (See -Witch Luna /Batlestia as an example) -Make 10 posts to the forum throughout the month, This includes replies, You may do status updates, but only once a day. Journals count as 2 posts. -Donators automatically get one free entry You may have more than one ticket and we have many prizes coming your way. Winners will be given on a first drawn, first choice basis, a selection of different prizes. If anyone has any prizes such as steam keys to give away, you will also receive an entry for helping. Good luck and Happy Nightmare Night. -Luna & Celestia
Sign in to follow this  
Glide

Donator Benefits

Glide    71

Interested in helping us pay the bills here for a month? Would you like special benefits for doing so? Then this is the thread for you! Listed below are the benefits to being a donator. All you need to do is click the donation link on the right side of the forum, donate at least $2 and message me to confirm your donation. Afterwards, you will get the following perks:

Forums:

• Donators Rank (Green Name!)

• Unlimited nick changes (vs. 3 within 30 days as a normal user)

• Ability to create Clubs

• Create more than one Blog

Discord:

• Donators Role (Green Name!)

• React to posts

To donate, visit the home page and click the PayPal link near the bottom of the page. Once you have sent one over, contact me directly and I'll set the role for you!