Vikthepony

Conflicted Over What to Do Next in My Hypno Journey

Vikthepony    1

So I've been doing hypnosis files from YouTube for the past three months and most of the time I have trouble feeling any effects.  I listened to the Shining Armor file from this site about two weeks ago and I felt more effects than I usually do.  When the file talks about pony ears and how it feels good to be scratched behind them, I actually felt the need to be scratched behind my ears.  When the file mentions that you feel a tingling sensation I actually felt it.  I felt hooves too,  though I have felt those before from another file.  The trigger didn't work, but I only listened to the file once.  However I don't know if this is the path I should go down.  I like Shining Armor and I share some traits in common, but he's an extrovert and I'm an introvert.  I wonder if that would cause EKP at some point?  I looked at the other files too and the one that best matches me is Twilight, but the thing is I'm already neurotic.  Would listening to a Twilight file make that part of me worse?  Also, I'm male and I heard that there might be problems if you listen to a character file who is the opposite of the gender you identify as.

Sorry if I'm rambling, but I'm just unsure of what I should do next on this hypno journey.  I'm not very familiar with personality hypnosis.

• Like 1

Star Shard    18

Most ponies here listen to files that have the opposite gender. There is nothing wrong with exploring your feminine side once in a while. Having some conflicting personality traits does not instantly cause EKP aslong you accept the new trait and dont try to be both. So dont be affraid to pick files that fit a bit less than optimal. 

As for who you should pick next. That is up to you. There are generic files if you want to pick someone else than the filed ponies however. 

• Like 2

I'd advise you go with the pony you want to be, as long as you already have some things in common with them. Going for somepony the complete opposite of you probably wouldn't work well, but it's fine if they're different. Just think about the pros and cons of being that pony, and don't choose a pony just because they're your favorite, choose them because you'd want to be them. Also, if you're a stallion and you use a mare file, that's probably ok. As long as you don't want to be female, it probably won't change your gender identity. As long as you consider both the good and the bad about being a certain pony and think it through properly, whatever you choose should work fine, and if you can't make it work, you can use the reset file and try somepony else if you have to, or just use generic files and become the pony you want to be, be it an OC, a character we don't yet have a file for (such as myself), or just a pony version of you.

• Like 1

Skye    9

I don't have much experience in hypno, but I hope you can find the right pony! And I also wish you the best of luck with the hypnosis!