Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Bright Star

      Donators   08/03/2017

      If you have donated and still have not received Donator's status on Discord and/or the forums, please message @Glide directly.
    • Star Shard

      Files are back   08/05/2017

      The files are now available for download again Currently only the mane6 and the reset file are available, though we wil be adding the rest in the short future. You can find them in the tab above. 
    • Bright Star

      New themes   08/08/2017

      We now have new themes as well as a new banner provided by @Dashie! We have a Celestial light theme and a Lunar dark theme. There will be more to come in the future, so stay tuned~

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the Official Equestrian Souls Minecraft server!

We offer a lot of possibilities like:

- Regular Survival
- Creative areas
- Roleplay World
- Minigames ( WIP )
and much small features more.

You want to apply for the MC servers staff? Just post here for what you are applying ( Builder or Moderator ) and why we should choose you/How you could benefit the server as Mod/Builder.

Join now in and directly get greeted with an familiar atmosphere.

See you soon at: Equestrian Soul MC server  

IP :  es.aperture-hosting.de
Backup IP : 46.4.83.34:25570
Version: 1.12.1
Required Mods: None, but an suggestion: http://www.minelittlepony-mod.com/


banner-165339-5.png


Hosted by: Aperture Hosting NPO

Web: https://www.Aperture-Hosting.de

 

Edited by Rainbow Dash [Amelia]
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Sunbeam    11

Lotta fun stuff  in there, for those who haven't joined in yet.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Guys,

 

I want to optimize the server a bit so I would like to know,
What features would you like us to implement?

 

If you have any idea for a mini-game, a plugin suggestion or anything else, then please post it. After you posted it I will attach an vote to this thread where people can vote for their favorite ideas, any idea with more "Yes" then "No" votes will get implemented on the server.

You can Suggest until Sunday 30.Jul.

If you like this please give an upvote and we will do such suggestion votes more often in future.

 

Thanks for reading~

Scootaloo ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
ObeyBunny    3

Well, shoot. I'm 2 hours too late.

I would have suggested clue hunts- like Easter Egg hunts, but where one clue leads you to another.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
ObeyBunny    3
2 hours ago, Scootaloo said:

That sounds pretty nice. Like murder~

*Spits out drinks and coughs for a full minute.*

I'm going to make the assumption that 'Murder' refers to a board game I've never heard of. Sounds awesome, actually.

 

But, anyway, yeah! There's a number of ways you can do it, off the top of my head: 

  • you could have signs leading to one another (easiest to set up, and you could sprinkle them around existing builds),
  • you could build an entire 'puzzle room' and players have a range of different puzzles to complete (much more time consuming, but much more memorable),
    • Looking for the one out-of-place block in the puzzle room.
    • Hidden rooms, accessed through retractable staircases
    • Target practice
    • Obstacle course
    • A maze (which can be a 3D maze if you use ladders for going up or slime-blocks to negate fall damage)
  • maybe a wall of signs with contradicting information, and then pulling levers world-edits blocks that cover the misleading signs (requires coding, lots of build time, and much like Thanksgiving Dinner, you'll find that a week's worth of work on your end ends up as maybe 10 minutes of play-time solving the puzzle by the players.),
  • Maybe players are running around to gather nuggets of cypher information [Examples: (Red Wool)=(Go Direction 3), (Orange concrete)=('move 5 blocks"), (Yellow Wool)=(Have 1 soul sand in 'spot 1' of your hot-bar)] and the completed cypher is used to decode a jutting pile of wool and terracotta.

Minecraft also lends itself Really Well to Morse Code:

Morse Code ..- ... . / ..-. .-.. .. -. - / .- -. -.. / ... - . . .-.. / --- -. / -... .-.. ..- . / .-- --- --- .-..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Bright Star    41

Just a quick note, the "Games ponies play" section is for forum games. The Hobbies->Games & Technology thread more appropriate thread for video games. Posts in the "games ponies play" thread will not increase your content count while here they will. I've moved the threads to their appropriate locations and left a redirection link.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/3/2017 at 6:06 PM, Bright Star said:

Just a quick note, the "Games ponies play" section is for forum games. The Hobbies->Games & Technology thread more appropriate thread for video games. Posts in the "games ponies play" thread will not increase your content count while here they will. I've moved the threads to their appropriate locations and left a redirection link.

Oki

Additional info:

Update:

Quote

- Updated to 1.12.1

 

Share this post


Link to post
shiron222    15
Posted (edited)

How viable is modded? I know it takes a stupid amount of resources but even a light mod load would be awesome...maybe a magic focus? Dunno what mods 1.12 has out yet and how stable they are, but maybe a downgrade?

 

On 7/31/2017 at 6:40 PM, ObeyBunny said:

*Spits out drinks and coughs for a full minute.*

I'm going to make the assumption that 'Murder' refers to a board game I've never heard of. Sounds awesome, actually.

 

But, anyway, yeah! There's a number of ways you can do it, off the top of my head: 

  • you could have signs leading to one another (easiest to set up, and you could sprinkle them around existing builds),
  • you could build an entire 'puzzle room' and players have a range of different puzzles to complete (much more time consuming, but much more memorable),
    • Looking for the one out-of-place block in the puzzle room.
    • Hidden rooms, accessed through retractable staircases
    • Target practice
    • Obstacle course
    • A maze (which can be a 3D maze if you use ladders for going up or slime-blocks to negate fall damage)
  • maybe a wall of signs with contradicting information, and then pulling levers world-edits blocks that cover the misleading signs (requires coding, lots of build time, and much like Thanksgiving Dinner, you'll find that a week's worth of work on your end ends up as maybe 10 minutes of play-time solving the puzzle by the players.),
  • Maybe players are running around to gather nuggets of cypher information [Examples: (Red Wool)=(Go Direction 3), (Orange concrete)=('move 5 blocks"), (Yellow Wool)=(Have 1 soul sand in 'spot 1' of your hot-bar)] and the completed cypher is used to decode a jutting pile of wool and terracotta.

Minecraft also lends itself Really Well to Morse Code:

Morse Code ..- ... . / ..-. .-.. .. -. - / .- -. -.. / ... - . . .-.. / --- -. / -... .-.. ..- . / .-- --- --- .-..

Aw hell yeah! Never got to do those escape the room things irl but this is awesome. The question is how often would we switch things up? After awhile the same setup gets boring. 

 

 

Edited by shiron222

Share this post


Link to post
angie    0

 

On 8/5/2017 at 6:46 AM, shiron222 said:

How viable is modded? I know it takes a stupid amount of resources but even a light mod load would be awesome...maybe a magic focus? Dunno what mods 1.12 has out yet and how stable they are, but maybe a downgrade?

it has an assortment of spells though Races and CLasses. or did before 12.1 didn;t need them when I was on yesterday, but the econ module was working, so presumable RaC is also updated.

Share this post


Link to post
shiron222    15
2 minutes ago, angie said:

 

it has an assortment of spells though Races and CLasses. or did before 12.1 didn;t need them when I was on yesterday, but the econ module was working, so presumable RaC is also updated.

Those are Bukkit plugins. I'm talking about true blue modded. Something like "Life in the Woods" a pack based off of a Thoreau's Walden. Take out the shaders and replace the custom ruins with pony based ones and boom. Custom lite-pony-pack of awesome!

Share this post


Link to post

The server doesn't use Mods as mods on servers are annoying :3

 

And sorry but when I get a message at 9 AM when I want to sleep that the server is outdated ... don't require me to think just lemme do my work and go to sleep <:3

Share this post


Link to post
Col.Dew    4

Is the Server up? I'm getting the error: Can't resolve Hostname

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

We are going to do a small contest.

 

An Pixel Art contest.

 

Build your favourite pony as pixel art. the best one gets his head shown at the spawn, and an possibility to join the MC servers Staff team :3

Some random Questions and it's answeres:

Q: Who will judge our entrys?
A: The other users. We will do a vote and the one with the most votes will win!

Q: Can I add multible entrys?
A: No. It would be unfair to allow someone to add like 100 entry to increase his chance to win.

Q: Any additional rules?
A: Yes. You must build in survival. No creative, no WorldEdit or anything like that. Just regular survival.

Q: How do I add an entry?
A: Just post an picture of your build and it's coordinates in the survival world.

 

Contest will last till 18th, 08, 2017

Edited by Rainbow Dash [Amelia]

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.