• Announcements

• Rainbow Dash [Amelia]

Discord synchronization   11/04/2017

Hello everyone, After a huge while we finally added the forum to discord synchronization. You are now able to authenticate yourself on our Discord server.   How to Authenticate: Authentication is pretty easy, you first need to open our Authentication website http://equestriansouls.aperture-development.de/auth/index.php then follow the instructions on the website. After all that you are settled and able to use our discord server, you and others are even able to lookup your profile with !profile <user>   How does it work: We use a System called OAuth, that allows you to login on your provider and returns us your account information, like your Profile name. This transfer does not give us your password or any private information. The only data we are saving is your discord id and your forum account information ( DisplayName, Profile link, ID, groupid ). We Don’t use or save any personal information. Please make sure that you are logged in with the correct discord account, if you got the wrong one and get a error message while trying to use "!profile", you can simply start again by restarting your browser.   For those that are already authenticated: Don't worry. We don't force you to authenticate. But it would make it easier for us to identify you on discord.   Thanks for your time, ~Rainbow Dash

Welcome to the Official Equestrian Souls Minecraft server!

We offer a lot of possibilities like:

- Regular Survival
- Creative areas
- Roleplay World
- Minigames ( WIP )
and much small features more.

You want to apply for the MC servers staff? Just post here for what you are applying ( Builder or Moderator ) and why we should choose you/How you could benefit the server as Mod/Builder.

Join now in and directly get greeted with an familiar atmosphere.

See you soon at: Equestrian Soul MC server  

IP :  es.aperture-hosting.de
Backup IP : 46.4.83.34:25570
Version: 1.12
Required Mods: None, but an suggestion: http://www.minelittlepony-mod.com/

banner-165339-5.png

Hosted by: Aperture Hosting NPO

Web: https://www.Aperture-Hosting.de

• Like 3

Sunbeam    28

Lotta fun stuff  in there, for those who haven't joined in yet.

Hey Guys,

I want to optimize the server a bit so I would like to know,
What features would you like us to implement?

If you have any idea for a mini-game, a plugin suggestion or anything else, then please post it. After you posted it I will attach an vote to this thread where people can vote for their favorite ideas, any idea with more "Yes" then "No" votes will get implemented on the server.

You can Suggest until Sunday 30.Jul.

If you like this please give an upvote and we will do such suggestion votes more often in future.

Thanks for reading~

Scootaloo ^^

• Like 1

ObeyBunny    5

Well, shoot. I'm 2 hours too late.

I would have suggested clue hunts- like Easter Egg hunts, but where one clue leads you to another.

• Like 1

ObeyBunny    5
2 hours ago, Scootaloo said:

That sounds pretty nice. Like murder~

*Spits out drinks and coughs for a full minute.*

I'm going to make the assumption that 'Murder' refers to a board game I've never heard of. Sounds awesome, actually.

But, anyway, yeah! There's a number of ways you can do it, off the top of my head: 

• you could have signs leading to one another (easiest to set up, and you could sprinkle them around existing builds),
  • you could build an entire 'puzzle room' and players have a range of different puzzles to complete (much more time consuming, but much more memorable),
    • Looking for the one out-of-place block in the puzzle room.
    • Hidden rooms, accessed through retractable staircases
    • Target practice
    • Obstacle course
    • A maze (which can be a 3D maze if you use ladders for going up or slime-blocks to negate fall damage)
  • maybe a wall of signs with contradicting information, and then pulling levers world-edits blocks that cover the misleading signs (requires coding, lots of build time, and much like Thanksgiving Dinner, you'll find that a week's worth of work on your end ends up as maybe 10 minutes of play-time solving the puzzle by the players.),
  • Maybe players are running around to gather nuggets of cypher information [Examples: (Red Wool)=(Go Direction 3), (Orange concrete)=('move 5 blocks"), (Yellow Wool)=(Have 1 soul sand in 'spot 1' of your hot-bar)] and the completed cypher is used to decode a jutting pile of wool and terracotta.

Minecraft also lends itself Really Well to Morse Code:

Morse Code ..- ... . / ..-. .-.. .. -. - / .- -. -.. / ... - . . .-.. / --- -. / -... .-.. ..- . / .-- --- --- .-..

• Like 1

Bright Star    88

Just a quick note, the "Games ponies play" section is for forum games. The Hobbies->Games & Technology thread more appropriate thread for video games. Posts in the "games ponies play" thread will not increase your content count while here they will. I've moved the threads to their appropriate locations and left a redirection link.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2017 at 6:06 PM, Bright Star said:

Just a quick note, the "Games ponies play" section is for forum games. The Hobbies->Games & Technology thread more appropriate thread for video games. Posts in the "games ponies play" thread will not increase your content count while here they will. I've moved the threads to their appropriate locations and left a redirection link.

Oki

Additional info:

Update:

- Updated to 1.12.1

shiron222    97
Posted (edited)

How viable is modded? I know it takes a stupid amount of resources but even a light mod load would be awesome...maybe a magic focus? Dunno what mods 1.12 has out yet and how stable they are, but maybe a downgrade?

On 7/31/2017 at 6:40 PM, ObeyBunny said:

*Spits out drinks and coughs for a full minute.*

I'm going to make the assumption that 'Murder' refers to a board game I've never heard of. Sounds awesome, actually.

But, anyway, yeah! There's a number of ways you can do it, off the top of my head: 

• you could have signs leading to one another (easiest to set up, and you could sprinkle them around existing builds),
  • you could build an entire 'puzzle room' and players have a range of different puzzles to complete (much more time consuming, but much more memorable),
    • Looking for the one out-of-place block in the puzzle room.
    • Hidden rooms, accessed through retractable staircases
    • Target practice
    • Obstacle course
    • A maze (which can be a 3D maze if you use ladders for going up or slime-blocks to negate fall damage)
  • maybe a wall of signs with contradicting information, and then pulling levers world-edits blocks that cover the misleading signs (requires coding, lots of build time, and much like Thanksgiving Dinner, you'll find that a week's worth of work on your end ends up as maybe 10 minutes of play-time solving the puzzle by the players.),
  • Maybe players are running around to gather nuggets of cypher information [Examples: (Red Wool)=(Go Direction 3), (Orange concrete)=('move 5 blocks"), (Yellow Wool)=(Have 1 soul sand in 'spot 1' of your hot-bar)] and the completed cypher is used to decode a jutting pile of wool and terracotta.

Minecraft also lends itself Really Well to Morse Code:

Morse Code ..- ... . / ..-. .-.. .. -. - / .- -. -.. / ... - . . .-.. / --- -. / -... .-.. ..- . / .-- --- --- .-..

Aw hell yeah! Never got to do those escape the room things irl but this is awesome. The question is how often would we switch things up? After awhile the same setup gets boring. 

Edited by shiron222

angie    0

On 8/5/2017 at 6:46 AM, shiron222 said:

How viable is modded? I know it takes a stupid amount of resources but even a light mod load would be awesome...maybe a magic focus? Dunno what mods 1.12 has out yet and how stable they are, but maybe a downgrade?

it has an assortment of spells though Races and CLasses. or did before 12.1 didn;t need them when I was on yesterday, but the econ module was working, so presumable RaC is also updated.

shiron222    97
2 minutes ago, angie said:

it has an assortment of spells though Races and CLasses. or did before 12.1 didn;t need them when I was on yesterday, but the econ module was working, so presumable RaC is also updated.

Those are Bukkit plugins. I'm talking about true blue modded. Something like "Life in the Woods" a pack based off of a Thoreau's Walden. Take out the shaders and replace the custom ruins with pony based ones and boom. Custom lite-pony-pack of awesome!

The server doesn't use Mods as mods on servers are annoying :3

And sorry but when I get a message at 9 AM when I want to sleep that the server is outdated ... don't require me to think just lemme do my work and go to sleep <:3

Col.Dew    5

Is the Server up? I'm getting the error: Can't resolve Hostname

Posted (edited)

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

We are going to do a small contest.

An Pixel Art contest.

Build your favourite pony as pixel art. the best one gets his head shown at the spawn, and an possibility to join the MC servers Staff team :3

Some random Questions and it's answeres:

Q: Who will judge our entrys?
A: The other users. We will do a vote and the one with the most votes will win!

Q: Can I add multible entrys?
A: No. It would be unfair to allow someone to add like 100 entry to increase his chance to win.

Q: Any additional rules?
A: Yes. You must build in survival. No creative, no WorldEdit or anything like that. Just regular survival.

Q: How do I add an entry?
A: Just post an picture of your build and it's coordinates in the survival world.

Contest will last till 18th, 08, 2017

Edited by Rainbow Dash [Amelia]

71~073~    4

Maybe we could try a community build? Like, something big that anyone that's online can contribute to, while referring to a plan?

Or maybe a rank-up system which could let you eventually use worldedit on your plot?

Maybe announce what kind of buildings you'd like at all the warps and have people have the opportunity to try and build something that's worthy of being in protected areas?

And stuff

Any one thought about a modded server? Or we just keeping it simple?

Edited by FaithfulMirage

Lyra    0

So uh. I guess I'm to apply here for Builder, and it's telling me I gotta say why I should be one which is fair lol. I've been playing for 5ish years now, many different servers, have modded a few in the past. I think I'm pretty good with attention to detail and design plus decent Redstone know how from all the logic stuff i do. Minecraft name is Hexwing if that's any use.

Edited by Lyra