• Announcements

• Celestia

Nightmare Night Raffle   09/29/2017

Greetings Everypony, This October is the run up to Nightmare Night. For the community I shall be holding a raffle which would bring in such fun.  To join in the festivities I will give the community a few ways to gain entry into the raffle: -Change your discord avatar to one of your character in costume, with a username to match. (See -Witch Luna /Batlestia as an example) -Make 10 posts to the forum throughout the month, This includes replies, You may do status updates, but only once a day. Journals count as 2 posts. -Donators automatically get one free entry You may have more than one ticket and we have many prizes coming your way. Winners will be given on a first drawn, first choice basis, a selection of different prizes. If anyone has any prizes such as steam keys to give away, you will also receive an entry for helping. Good luck and Happy Nightmare Night. -Luna & Celestia
Greta[DawnStar]

Poll about Genders

Genders  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What is your gender?

• Male Cisgender
    • Female Cisgender
    • Male to Female Transgender (MtF)
    • Female to Male Transgender (FtM)
    • Genderfluid
    • Other (Elaborate in comments please)
  2. 2. What is your Equestrian gender? (Left - Human Gender, Right - Equestrian Gender if you have it)

• Male - Stallion
    • Male - Mare
    • Male - Fluid
    • Female - Stallion
    • Female - Mare
    • Female - Fluid
    • Fluid - Stallion
    • Fluid - Mare
    • Fluid

Duality    0

I don't really know what I identify as tbh, but my pone gender would be fluid without question. Also, to Starlight,  lol.

On 9/26/2017 at 4:33 PM, Duality said:

Also, to Starlight,  lol.

There's a reaction for that. Mouse over the like button and give me the "haha" reaction so I can increase my community reputation points, have the most points of anypony on the website, and get no reward for it.

platinum    27

Don't give in to chasing the high score of good pone points. It will consume you.

• Haha 1

Cutieshy    6
3 hours ago, platinum said:

Don't give in to chasing the high score of good pone points. It will consume you.

Relevant: 

• Haha 1