Sign in to follow this  
N/A

I am here, apparently.

N/A    0

If it was not already obvious, I was once here before. For those who do not remember me, but were here in the olden times, I will give you one final update on an old story of mine: In an attempt at resurrecting the original, several other pants have died by mistake, and entirely in vain. I will not try this again, no matter for how long the sun remains at the top of the sky. It has failed and I have set fire to it all. The pants are dead. There is no fixing that.

On a side note, I don't know what to put here, so this is just filler text to take your mind off of any confusion you just felt.

Welcome back! Sorry for the late greetings, most ponies are hanging around the discord, and the site hasn't seen as much traffic because of it. Regardless, hope you enjoy your stay!

3 hours ago, ARandomBrony said:

Welcome back! Sorry for the late greetings, most ponies are hanging around the discord, and the site hasn't seen as much traffic because of it. Regardless, hope you enjoy your stay!

they left actually

8 minutes ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

they left actually

Ah, alright. Guess that explains the "N/A" name. My bad. Just haven't been on the site for a bit, and figured I'd say hello to any potential newcomers.

• Like 1