Posted (edited)

Rejoined the site after I found it had moved!  For the longest time the security was being weird for me.  Ah well.

I had found the original location by accident, if memory recalls, maybe around 2 years ago.  It was more a curiosity and wondering if the hypnosis thing had been done initially, but turned into something rather intriguing.  Some of the audio pieces are still on my mp4 - updated by now, I'm sure.  It helped a lot during some stressful moments.

Moonlight Sonata is an OC I developed about 5 years ago.  (I think the name ended up getting used elsewhere since then.  It was original to me then, at least.  Derp.)  Anyhoo, always good to  make friends or meet others, share humor, or a story - whatever makes life positive.

Thanks for keeping this going.  I'd lost track while a job was being a bit of a butt, but it's nice to see that everything survived!

Edited by Moonlight Sonata
Century-old alicorn brain forgets time and makes things less confusing.

Hiya there! And welcome back! Most tend to hang around the discord that has been set up a while back. The community there has gotten quite active, although this site is a little less so now.

Regardless, there are still those who hang around. Feel free to poke around and see what you missed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone in the discord!

Moonlight! Great to see you again!

I just re-found this site too, though I thought I had an account here already. I've been gone for a long time, so I don't know if you'd still remember me.

I'm exceptionally bad at engaging in social media or chats, but hopefully I'll find my way into the Discord chats.~