Sign in to follow this  
BookHorse98

Hello everypony.

BookHorse98    0

Hey there everypony. I'm new to the site, although I temporarily joined some time back when it was still Hypnoponies (I forget my username, but I rarely ever participated in discussions).

So! I guess some introductions are in order. I consider my name, as of this moment, to be Twilight Sparkle. I say this because I feel a spiritual connection with her, to the point I believe I may have been her in a former life (as illogical as that is, although it still just feelsĀ right; I've had to come to grips with near-constant denial due to my very nature causing me to see the world in a logical manner); this connection has only been exacerbated in recent times with my tendency to create checklists to organize my daily activities. I'm hoping I can be great friends with everypony I speak with on this site and the Discord, or at the very least good acquaintances.

Thank you,

Twilight Sparkle.

Edited by BookHorse98

Welcome, Twilight!
It seems we have somewhat similar thoughts/feelings about our possible connections to a past life.
I look forward to seeing you around. I hope you enjoy your time here and are able to build some strong friendships.~