• Announcements

• Bright Star

Donators   08/03/2017

If you have donated and still have not received Donator's status on Discord and/or the forums, please message @Glide directly.
    • Star Shard

Files are back   08/05/2017

The files are now available for download again Currently only the mane6 and the reset file are available, though we wil be adding the rest in the short future. You can find them in the tab above. 
    • Bright Star

New themes   08/08/2017

We now have new themes as well as a new banner provided by @Dashie! We have a Celestial light theme and a Lunar dark theme. There will be more to come in the future, so stay tuned~

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello, so I was wondering how gain access to the text and voice channels on the Discord server. I am new to using Discord so I would appreciate it if someone can help me.

Edited by Chardora Magelight
I want to better word my question

3 answers to this question

If you have already joined the Discord Server then you can use the text channel #lobby to ask for the Access

simply post the link to your forum profile with "@Mods" and a short message in the chat. 

For example like the user here:

lobby.png.bc64ab4eb4fc954fd206174ccf87905c.png

I hope i could help you :Smile:

• Like 3

I don't even think you have to put a short message there, if you're not a member on discord the staff will know what it's for, but if you want to post a short message, that's fine too.

• Like 1