• Announcements

• Celestia

Nightmare Night Raffle   09/29/2017

Greetings Everypony, This October is the run up to Nightmare Night. For the community I shall be holding a raffle which would bring in such fun.  To join in the festivities I will give the community a few ways to gain entry into the raffle: -Change your discord avatar to one of your character in costume, with a username to match. (See -Witch Luna /Batlestia as an example) -Make 10 posts to the forum throughout the month, This includes replies, You may do status updates, but only once a day. Journals count as 2 posts. -Donators automatically get one free entry You may have more than one ticket and we have many prizes coming your way. Winners will be given on a first drawn, first choice basis, a selection of different prizes. If anyone has any prizes such as steam keys to give away, you will also receive an entry for helping. Good luck and Happy Nightmare Night. -Luna & Celestia
Sign in to follow this  
Star Shard

Journal Announcements!

Star Shard    15

Hello Everypony!

If you created a new Journal. Give a little scout out to it here!

Type a little description to tease what you are planning to write about and promote it to the community to see!

Not only does this announce to the community that your journal exists. But it also allows us to add it to the master list. So make sure to tell us the name of the journal and what kind of journal you are planning to keep. 

Sable    30
Posted (edited)

Mine is already categorized however I will include it anyway.

My journal is about my progress about becoming a black Pegasus permanently.  Since the old journals are lost, I may have to write about those experiences again in future entries.

It can be found here

Edited by Sable
  • Like 2

Lyca³    21

The Purple Record

My record of daily events, highlighting important things in my life. I'm trying to keep it up to date if possible, weekly entries expected. It's interesting, and grammatically correct :P

• Like 1

daniellee44    3

My Hypnotic Journey

A journal that I will attempt to keep up to date with my experience trying to become twilight.

Bright Star    76

I have two journals set up for myself.

This journal is more or less a continuation/reboot of my previous journal. Here I mainly focus on life musings or vent about stuff here and there. Expect less hypnosis here.

This journal will contain my past entries when I was regularly doing sessions while I give my thoughts on those entries today. I will not re-post every entry, but I'll try to cover the significant ones.

Now can someone from the staff please add my journal to the list k thx

Laskvurel    10
Posted (edited)

After some consideration after recent events (good ones) I thought it might be a good idea to keep a place where I can store my thoughts. The start of this was when my old hypnosis effects started to come back. If you wish to view it I hope it brings you joy in some way.

Edited by Laskvurel

shiron222    75

Oh, uh, didn't know this was a thing. Look up "I don't know what to call this" if you want ramblings about my stuffs.

Scotsman    2

From Scotsman To Scotspony

This will be focusuing on my hypno journey and how it changes my everyday life.

I will be giving this from a beginners view point as I've never really dabbled in this before. 

Hope you enjoy my journey.

Lucario2012    1

I intend to start a journal about how my attempts at Applejack hypnosis are going.

"Adding some Apples", unless I can think of a better title.

Not sure how often I'll be posting, since I'm in college and that doesn't leave me a whole lot of time for hypnosis, but I'll do what I can when I can.